Monday 9 July 2012

Change...


“Never too old, never too bad, never too late,
never too sick to start from scratch once again.”
- Bikram Choudhury -

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars.
You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
- C.S. Lewis -

“All great changes are preceded by chaos.”
- Deepak Chopra -

“You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt -

"If you don't like something change it;
if you can't change it, change the way you think about it."
- Mary Engelbreit -

"Nothing that is can pause or stay;
The moon will wax, the moon will wane,
The mist and cloud will turn to rain,
The rain to mist and cloud again,
Tomorrow be today."

- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -
"The only man I know who behaves sensibly is my tailor;
he takes my measurements anew each time he sees me. 
The rest go on with their old measurements
and expect me to fit them."
- George Bernard Shaw -

No comments:

Post a Comment